Wednesday 25 November 2009

25th November

It took ages to get home today, which was probably largely due to the fact that i missed the bus to put my overall away because it doesn't fit in my bag (ugh) and then dithered over hair dye in superdrug. but then i got the one i wanted which turns out it isn't as dark as a wanted it, but it claims to not last long so it doesn't really matter. though you can never tell with my hair - it keeps wash in wash out dye in for months. meh. i shall have to be angelina jolie forever... :/
had some GAY music homework, studying symphony no. 40 in g minor 1st movement by mozart, funfunfun. took ages, was dull, but now it's over, so i can cheer. the maths homework is not over, but it's NEARLY over, so i can leave it and do that invitation for nana on photoshop that i promised i'd do, and talk to her about going to camden next weekend... (aah Christmas shopping)_
I've been Tango-ed. Yay.
I also ate the last of my large-ish bar of chocolate, FROM WHICH SOMEBODY STOLE A ROW. for this reason i am angry at my parents, who both insist that they didn't. at least one of them is lying, because my brother is too small to reach the fridge...
Rachel likes my story... yay. but she better hurry up with hers, cause she hasn't got long before the endingage of NaNoWriMo (i know i'm waaay behind, but i started halfway through the month and didn't actually want to do it this year, so that's irrelevant.)
There is a dead fish opposite me. RIP bandit. vimto stop eating bandit's corpse.
cannibal pets... hrum.
i'm going to go and do something useful now. i bid thee farewell, my crazyass readers, if you exist...

Quote of the Day #5
"this snake, it's got legs and it's power walking to hollywood"

No comments:

Post a Comment