Saturday 28 November 2009

28th November (yeah baby!)

Excuse the slight excitement, but today is my birthday :P
Breed 77 got cancelled due to "unforseen circumstances" (my dad said it was because he is, in fact, the guitarist and realised i was going so they had to cancel. ha.) So we watched You Don't Mess With the Zohan, which was awful, and then we watched Beetlejuice, which was bad. But the evening was entertaining so it wasn't all bad, even though i felt pretty ill all night.
And today has been goodzes as well. got a camera from the parentals, which has a beauty shot setting which effectively airbrushes you (ha!) and lots of other nice things from everybody elses.... am currently watching spaced which richard bought me.
And listening to foo fighters because i am JUST THAT COOL.
I need to get changed in to something orange (why the hell did i make everybody wear orange?!) for my party which involves drawing on tshirts and eating pizza, which is really my idea of A GOOD DAY.
I can't really think of anything else to say, except i was kind of overwhelmed by the amount of wall posts i got on facebook - at once my phone went off eight times one after the other. It's being a good day so far.
and even the fish corpse doesn't look as awful as it did, because we cant find anything to get rid of it with (oops).
I shall go eat cake, because i haven't had a cake for years and years and years.
what a deprived child i am :P

Quote of the Day #7:
"Hi, we're, uh... we're a couple!"

No comments:

Post a Comment